Last updated on February 25th, 2016 at 06:44 am
Once popular in 40-50s and then again in 80-90s the Double-Breasted coats, suits and jackets have surfaced once again on the runways of west. In ‘Fall 2015’ forecast shows, International designers Prada, Hermès, Bottega Veneta and many more have showcased the Double-Breasted Jackets in their own styles. These designers have curated and reinvented the Double-Breasted to blend them with today’s à la mode man who prefers snug fits, vintage fabrics and a dapper look.
Quick Basics about the Double Breasted Coats:
- Can be worn in both Formal and Casual Set-up
- Available in 4 Button and 6 Button variants
- Looks good in Cotton/ Wool Blended fabrics like Tweed, Glen Checks, Houndstooth, etc.
- Lengths vary from low waist to upper mid-thigh
- Looks cool as a Complete Suit, as a Blazer or even a jacket
Imforstyle.com shares 3 ways to dress up FORMAL | STYLISH | CASUAL with the double breasted this season as these will surely lend you a unique style statement and make you stand out from the crowd.
Start digging your dad’s closet now or check it out on your next shopping spree. Double Breasted trend has caught up in west but has not yet reached the streets so you can definitely take advantage and pose a style statement.